Harmon Ball Diamonds
Equipment Lending Program
The Town of Stephenville offers an equipment lending program for select sports equipment for a one week period free of charge to residents. If you are interested in borrowing any sports equipment please fill out the online application or bring the completed application into the town office or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org. Please be advised that some equipment is available in limited supply.
- Bean Bags
- Beach Buckets
- Bocce ball set
- Crazy Carpets
- Disc Golf Set: Frisbee discs, Map & Scorecard
- Foam Frisbee
- Giant Checkers
- Hula Hoops
- Ice Cleats/Grippers
- Juggling Balls
- Party Bin
- Pickleball Equipment
- Pylons (small and large)
- Rainbow River Stones (Sensory Stimulation Stepping Stones)
- Skipping Rope
- Snowball Makers
- Snow Brick Molds
- Snowshoes (Child size ages 4-8, 2 Child 19”, Adult 21”, 2 Adult 25” & Adult 30”)
- Soccer Ball
- Spiral Saucer Sleds
- Toboggans (Small)
- Walking Poles
- Hippocamp with skis or wheel
KIDS CAN Application
The KIDS CAN programs’ purpose is to provide residents of Stephenville with the opportunities to participate in recreation, leisure and wellness programs offered in Stephenville. By working together, we can provide recreation, leisure and wellness opportunities to children and youth.
KIDS CAN Purpose
Through the provision of financial assistance, we hope to provide to as many children and youth as possible who, due to financial circumstances, are unable to participate in registered activities. We are providing a service that matches children and youth up to the age of 18 with organized, registered recreational, leisure and wellness activities of their choice. Activity areas may include the arts, recreation and sport.
KIDS CAN Vision
That all children and youth in Stephenville can participate in recreation, leisure and wellness activities which help boost their self-esteem, promote healthy active living and support personal growth through increased knowledge and skill development.
Applications are considered seasonally to try and ensure that the request can be processed prior to the program start date. An application will not be held over from one season to the next. Incomplete forms will not be accepted.
- Summer - May 1
- Fall - September 1
- Winter/Spring - January 1
KIDS CAN Program Information
- Applications will only be processed in accordance to the deadline dates – applications submitted past the deadline dates will not be processed or carried over to the next season.
- Children/youth can access one activity each season.
- The parent/guardian is responsible for ensuring that the child attends the program.
- If the child/youth can no longer participate, the parent/guardian must notify the KIDS CAN program.
- This Service is offered to Stephenville residents only. Proof of residency must be provided to qualify for the program. This can be in the form of a Driver’s License or a Utility Bill.
- Proof of income for family required. Notice of Assessment preferred (line 150). Contact Marissa Simon email@example.com for other acceptable statements of income.
- Maximum funding amount per deadline - $200.00 (Cheques made payable to organization)
How to Apply
- Choose an activity of interest.
- Fill out the form online (fillable online PDF) or complete the application form (PDF)
Mail or e-mail to:
KIDS CAN - Recreation & Wellness Division (Town of Stephenville)
P.O. Box 420
125 Carolina Ave
For Further Information Contact the Recreation and Wellness Division
Recreation & Wellness Coordinator:
Phone: (709) 649 6929